- IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY–
Medical Service Writer - Dispatch
Recent expansions within the company have created a need for an experienced service writer/dispatcher for Oakdale, CA based business. J. M. KECKLER MEDICAL CO., INC. is an award-winning medical and surgical equipment distributor specializing in hospitals, surgery centers, clinics and physicians' offices. Since 1973 we have earned national recognition because of our dedication to sales expertise, reliable technical support and knowledgeable customer service.
- Daily interaction with customers, technicians
- Fielding service calls from customers; calling to schedule preventive maintenance on equipment
- Coordinating service calendar – organizing the flow of service calls and scheduled preventive maintenance for multiple customers and technicians
- Coordinating technician schedules - location of facility, type of service, shift, meal times, time off, etc.
- Maintaining parts inventory for multiple warehouses
- Working with manufacturers
- Billing and invoicing customers
- 85+ WPM, official certificate required
- Acute attention to detail/accuracy
- Proven customer relations and communication
- Rapid, logical decision making
- Organizational skills
- Strong computer skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Mechanical background
- Automotive service writer experience
This high pressure, fast paced, full time position offers competitive pay, benefits including paid vacation, sick time, and holidays; medical/vision/dental insurance, employer contribution to Simple IRA, and more.
To apply, submit cover letter, resume and typing certificate.