J.M. Keckler Bio Medical Services, Inc. is looking for technicians with A+ potential. Relationships are important to us and fuel our passions to serve the medical community. We are committed the patient’s wellbeing through the sustainable growth of our customers and an excellent customer service experience.
We are looking for technicians that share in our passion for excellence. They must have the mindset to care about the success of our customers by providing rapid response real time (RRRT), expert and accurate diagnosis of equipment malfunctions, and successful repairs. Our goal is one-stop repair outcomes and on-time preventive maintenance services.
- A Mechanical mindset and who enjoys working on precision machines.
- A passion to work with a team. The desire to support fellow team members and the customers we serve.
- A desire for lifelong learning and growth. Our A+ technicians are constantly sharpening their behavioral and technical skills by continuously learning about the equipment we service and the customers we serve.
- An understanding of and willingness to travel to customer facilities in company provided vehicle. 90% of work is conducted at customer facilities. We service customers throughout Northern California (Bakersfield to California /Oregon Border) and the greater Reno metro area. For out of the area applicants, a relocation allowance is available.
- A purpose in life. Someone that lives in such a way that if someone said something bad about them, no one would believe it.
J.M. Keckler Bio Medical Services, Inc. is committed to provide high quality high functioning Bio Medical services. Our corporate purpose is to position each of our customers so they can provide the best medical care in every single case. We recognize the vital nature of the medical industry and its impact on the respective communities they serve. J. M. Keckler is committed to building an A+ team to champion the cause of every facility that we are privileged to serve.
Service Development Director
J.M. Keckler Bio Medical Services, Inc.