Like most industries, health care is moving toward big data solutions. These systems help clinical teams and administrators make more informed, more accurate and faster decisions to achieve safer patient outcomes while improving room utilization and workflow efficiencies to save the hospital money. And at the administrative level, it is a huge advantage to have this real-time data at their fingertips.
- Skytron LENS (Location Enabled Notification System) Real-Time Location System (RTLS): Manage assets with ease and track potential infections. An asset-tracking system and a workflow enhancement system that many staff members within a hospital can utilize. Infection control is vital in a facility. This system allows you to access interaction history between patients, staff and equipment to contain infectious outbreaks. You can pinpoint exactly where a piece of equipment is located in the facility as well as examine the workflow of staff and patients. It can improve efficiencies by tracking a stretcher as soon as it enters the operating room. The surgeon would get a notification to be in the room in the next 10 minutes. It can also pinpoint the precise location of a piece of piece of equipment that is due for preventive maintenance to save the biomedical engineer perhaps an hour trying to track down the item in the hospital. Designed to boost productivity, improve workflow and lower equipment costs.
- SkyVision SVIS-CAST Content Media Management System: This system can capture, archive and stream all video from operating rooms or other procedure environments. Doctors can record, store, share and collaborate with other physicians on videos and images with this innovative solution. A doctor can be in the middle of a procedure and send a link via the Cloud to another physician 50 miles away and say, “Here’s what I’m looking at. What would you do?” Or a training hospital can have a room full of students watching the procedure, either live or later as part of their lessons. You can enhance surgical quality and patient outcomes through review and analysis.
- SkyVision LINX 300 Video Integration System: This system manages and routes all the video sources in an operating room. This technology allows a surgical team to shift the images on the display screens on the fly throughout the procedure. It can also integrate data from the operating table as well as other sources. Two-touch Routing; Route Connected Sources to any Display; Stream Video Outside the OR to Multiple Locations Simultaneously; Easily Expandable for Future Needs; Configurable System Software
- SkyVision Ascend Video Integration System: This intuitive system allows staff to easily route images from any compatible device, allowing you to see what you want, where you want it. Simple to Use; Access Stored Media from Anywhere; Communicate Audibly and Visually through SkyVision; Simple Installation; Reduced Footprint; Vendor Neutral
- Umano Medical Wi-Fi Bed Connectivity: Umano is a leading manufacturer of hospital beds. The newly added wi-fi connected technology allows multiple pieces of patient data to be collected from the bed itself to “talk” with computers and handheld devices, allowing for continuous and easier patient monitoring. It’s all about bed connectivity to enhance workflow and provide superior patient outcomes.