100% green, multi-tray sterilization system that eliminates the need for “blue wraps” and resultant bio-hazardous waste.
SteriCUBE™ System is a patented, 100% green, multi-tray sterilization system that eliminates the need for “blue wraps” and resultant bio-hazardous waste. After processing, the SteriCUBE™ System can be rolled directly to the OR with “surgery-ready” instruments without delay or stored up to 30 days without contamination. This progressive multi-tray delivery solution results in “3 new dimensions” of sterilization: increased Patient Safety, improved Productivity, and Cost Savings.
Patented multiple tray sterilization system dramatically lowers risk of failure, surgery delay, and undetected instrument contamination
• No holes in wrap, wetpacks or contaminated trays that need to be re-sterilized
• All 12 “surgery-ready” instrument trays can be grouped together and stored for up to 30 days
Elimination of “blue wrap” greatly reduces tray prep and processing time as well as freeing up the OR nurse to tend to the patient rather than looking for holes in wraps
• Estimates are that 10% (or more) instrument trays are rejected for tears, holes, wetpacks or lost/misplaced contents. This risk is virtually eliminated using the SteriCUBE system
• Confidence in 100% SteriCUBE™ sterility maintenance results in faster case start times as well as increased surgeon and staff satisfaction
Elimination of “blue wrap” also results in huge cost savings from its first use
• Dramatically reduces costs associated with materials and labor including wraps, corner protection, linen, individual rigid containers, overtime expense, bio-hazardous waste, workers comp injury
• Increase throughput by eliminating multiple steps in CS/SPD and the OR
*Ask us for a detailed cost analysis for your hospital